We respect the privacy rights of our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy.
This Policy covers the information we collect about you in connection with In/Golf Sports Sweden AB, org-no 559178-2880, Knackholmsvägen 3, 138 33 ÄLTA, firstname.lastname@example.org which identifies, or can be used to identify, you as an individual (“Personal Data”).
RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In/Golf Sports Sweden AB collect Personal Data that you provide us with when registering a influencer, manager or brand profile at our website or signing up to our newsletters. Data may include, but are not limited to name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We also collect data on your registered influencer talents such as information about tours you are playing, own provided images, talents offered, price, and links to social media accounts and websites.
In/Golf Sports Sweden AB use personal data in registration of the Customer as an influencer, manager or brand to receiving booking requests, bookings, campaigns performed, invoicing, and information to the influencer and customer but also for marketing purposes on the basis of the influencer’s consent.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to secure your identity and update your address
– Upon credit payment your personal data are provided to a third-party payment solution partner
– To be able to handle your requests and booked campaigns.
– Send SMS or e-mail when a request of your talent or your registered players talent is asked for
– To be able to contact you with campaign up-dates
– To be able to respond to questions via e-mail or our customer services
– To provide you with marketing information, invitations, and promotions via various means, including e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
When you provide personal data to In/Golf Sports Sweden AB you consent to that In/Golf Sports Sweden AB register and retain requests, bookings and treat provided data for above mentioned purposes. We will not retain your personal data for a longer period we find necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or otherwise allowed or required by law (including tax).
You have the right to, at any given time, at no cost, once a year, request access to, review, and update your Personal Data covered by this Policy, and can request this by contacting us, in writing, to our customer services at the details set out below. If you are of the opinion that Personal Data retained by In/Golf Sports Sweden AB are incorrect or have been treated in a way that is in conflict with current legislation you have the right to request for this data to be corrected, blocked or erased. In some circumstances In/Golf Sports Sweden AB are by law obliged to retain your personal data although you have requested this to be deleted.
WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to or sold to a third party for marketing purposes. Your Personal Data will however, be transferred to third party if necessary to provide services. E.g. to suppliers within:
• Payment solutions – to credit card providers and other companies to process your charges
• Authorities – to be able to comply with applicable law and fulfil our legal obligations. E.g. postal services, tax authorities or other government authorities.
• IT-services – to provide services necessary for our technical operation, technical support and maintenance.
We do business in many countries and aim to comply with the privacy laws applicable to the Personal Data we collect and use. Should you have a concern or complaint about our handling of your Personal Data, you may contact us directly via the methods described.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with Datainspektionen, email@example.com serving as the supervisory authority.
In/Golf Sports Sweden AB
138 33 ÄLTA